We are excited to announce our new appointment confirmation policy! Here at the Animal Clinic of St. George, we have been extremely busy and our appointments are booking out farther than we’d like. In order to better serve your furry family members, this policy will ensure that appointments are confirmed, reducing the amount of unused or wasted appointment slots. We have a very long list of patients waiting to see our veterinarian, and unconfirmed appointments that don’t show up are frustrating for those who have been waiting.
Here are the details:
- 14 days before your appointment, you will receive an automated reminder from our app, PetDesk. This is not for confirmation, simply a reminder. If you need to make changes at that point, you can do so through the app, or by calling or texting our office at 435-673-9696
- 2-3 days before your appointment, you will receive an automated reminder via email or text through our app, PetDesk. This reminder will come to the email or textable number listed in PetDesk. This is a request for confirmation. You will be asked to follow the directions via email or text to reply and confirm the appointment.
- If you have not confirmed the appointment by 2 days prior, you will receive a text or call from our office (435-673-9696) asking you to confirm the appointment.
- If you have not confirmed the appointment by 24 hours prior to the appointment time, we will consider it canceled and fill that spot with another client waiting to have their pet seen.
Our goal is to provide the best care we can to those pets that are in need of medical care. We hope this policy will decrease wasted appointment slots in order to increase the number of pets we are able to help. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
– Animal Clinic of St. George